AFME’s European Compliance and Legal Conference brings together over 200 professionals for high-level networking and discussion with the aim of addressing the most pressing issues and trends affecting the European compliance and legal industry.
The programme, comprised of specialist keynote presentations, industry expert panel discussions and interactive networking, brings together senior industry stakeholders from across Europe.
Deloitte Legal is the lead sponsor, and you can hear financial regulation partner Clare Jenkinson at the following times:
Thursday 28 September, 11:05
Panel discussion: A Changing Europe – navigating EU and UK Regulations
- Assessment of the regulatory framework for financial services 3 years on
- Continued cooperation
- Expectations for the future
- Practical challenges for firms
Friday 29 September, 09:45
Panel discussion: General Counsels Discussion
- Legal perspectives on the key challenges facing banks in the EU
- Priorities for 2024 and beyond
- How the legal function is changing from a skills and technology perspective
For more information and to register to attend, please visit: 7th Annual European Compliance and Legal Conference.