'What goes up must come down', so the saying goes. Seemingly not in the world of financial data. We're continuing to see gravity-defying trends in respect of financial and market data, showing little signs of stopping:
- ever increasing use of data in the financial services
- increasingly innovative and profitable uses of data in financial services
- vendors experimenting with novel pricing and unit of account models
- regulatory investigations into market data cost
- data audits and compliance licensing on the rise
- on-going complexity and contractual interaction between data source and distribution method
Our market data advisory and consulting services in Deloitte help organisations manage and optimise their market data portfolios, including spend analysis, operational risk, contract and licence analysis. We have also developed an award winning Four Corners Intelligence software suite to help support businesses.