What are the legal issues arising from the Consumer Duty? Where are the key areas where you need to be thinking about the legal implications, and how might these arise throughout the course of implementation?
In the first of our podcast series, experts from the Deloitte legal financial services team explore the Consumer Duty, what is means for businesses from a legal standpoint, and provide some key practical steps that businesses can take now.
During this podcast, our experts cover the following:
- 00:00:00. Introduction and welcome.
- 00:01:01. Background: what the new Duty is, what it means for firms and where some of the key areas of focus arise for those considering the legal elements.
- 00:07:01. Key legal issues: products and services
- 00:10:48. Key legal issues: customers
- 00:15:40. Employees and other staff
- 00:23:50. The holistic overview
Deloitte Legal Insights | Podcast
The Deloitte Legal Insights podcast explores the latest legal issues across commercial, technology, employment, corporate, data privacy, intellectual property and real estate. Our industry experts also offer their thoughts on how you can transform and operate your legal business.
Content from the Deloitte Legal blog can now be sent direct to your inbox. Choose the topic and frequency by subscribing here.